Known as the "hospital bottles" each disposable bottle comes in a sterile, individual pack which is ready to use. They're freezer safe which makes it simple to store your expressed breastmilk at home, then defrost and use for bottle feeding later on. These bottles can also be used for preparing formula.
- Available in two sizes, 130ml and 240ml, with calibrated markings for accurate feeding.
- Sold in packs of 4.
- Bottles come with the caps, ready to store EBM.
- Freezer safe to -30°C and can be microwave heated.
- The range of disposable teats (sold separately) fits both sizes of bottles.
- Nipples and rings form a seal with the bottle to prevent leakage during feeding.
- Disposable – not for reuse.
BPA free and Latex free, produced in food-grade quality polypropylene in accordance with the European Directives for plastic containers for foodstuffs. Manufactured, assembled and packed under clean and controlled production conditions (ISO 13485). The matching thermoplastic teats are produced in a neutral material that does not contain toxic derivatives.