As an approved essential business, we're here through all Covid alert levels so you can still get what you need for your baby - orders are shipped daily. If you're in NICU our thoughts are with you, please reach out if we can help in any way x
As not all babies in the neonatal unit are born prematurely, this extra special gift set was designed with all NICU babies in mind so that the family can start using it straight away. There's also the options of smaller sized clothing for prem or IUGR (growth restricted) babies.
What's in the set:
- Cuski Miniboo Twin Pack. The Miniboo is a tiny comforter which was created for babies in the neonatal unit. Baby's parents keep it close to their skin to transfer their familiar scent, then put it close to baby to help create a comforting, soothing environment.
- Little Miracle Milestone Cards. For medical and surgical warriors who are fighting big battles and need a little extra love and care, these milestone cards help the family to capture, celebrate and remember the precious moments in their baby's journey. This can be swapped for a Premature Milestone Card set if required, simply change the selection in the box above!
- NICU Bodysuit. Designed for baby's comfort with minimal seams, the soft wrap front allows for monitor leads and other medical equipment to be accessed quickly and easily. Please see below for sizing options.
- Cotton Terry Socks. This twin pack of slim fitting socks are perfect for premature or newborn babies, in a stretchy fit to stop them falling off.
- Hand Sanitiser Pump, 50ml. Fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin, this sanitiser only needs to be applied once a day! Simply spray your hands (preferably in the morning) and once dry, the sanitiser forms an anitmicrobial coating which bonds to the skin and doesn't wash off.
- Boobie Blend, 10g Sachet. The most versatile lactation blend which is designed to support the needs of new mothers. Simply add 1 tablespoon of Boobie Blend to pretty much anything, giving a nutritious boost to help with expressing or breastfeeding.
- If you're sending this as a gift it will be wrapped in our eco-friendly natural gift wrap and tied with a paper string bow. Any other items puchased at the same time will be included in the wrapping.
- For every set sold we'll make a $2 Donation to The Neonatal Trust!
A "You've got this!" gift tag is included with the set. To add a short message on the reverse side simply add it into the box above - our tags are a mini size and can fit approx 20 words. We also have foil printed gift cards available to purchase here.
Colour and Size Selection:
Cuski Miniboo and Clothing colours are based on your preference above - neutral, boy or girl. We try to have all colours in stock, but in the event that a gender-specific colour is unavailable a neutral item will be included instead. Clothing may be replaced with a similar style of equal or greater value.
NICU Bodysuit Sizes:
These are a loose fitting style which usually fits a bit above the following weight ranges.
Prem/NB for babies approx 2.7 - 3.6kg (6 - 8lbs)
Small Prem for babies approx 1.8 - 2.7kg (4 - 6lbs)
XS Prem is a gown style for babies 900g - 1.8kg (2 - 4lbs)
New Edition NZ Sanitisers (Z-71 Microbe Shield) has been successfully tested by independent labs and proven 99% effective against numerous known germs and viruses. Including (but not limited to) E.coli, Salmonella, MERS, H1N1 (Swine Flu), Norovirus, Ebola, and Coronavirus. Powered By Zoono.
- Kills 99% of germs and pathogens
- Water based
- Fragrance free
- Non-toxic, free from nasty chemicals like alcohol, triclosan, or phenoxyethanol
- Safe for all ages, from newborn to elderly (and even including your pets!)
- Not tested on animals
- Made in New Zealand
About Cuski Miniboo:
The multi-award winning Miniboo makes a thoughtful gift for new parents with a baby in NICU. They are also ideal for twins or multiples that have been separated, ensuring they continue their unique bond even while the babies are apart.
Miniboo are widely used in UK Neonatal Units and are the only baby comforters to have their own NHS protocol/guidelines. Further information for medical professionals can be found here.
Cuskis are made in a breathable fabric, and shaped and designed to fall away from the face with movement.
For peace of mind, Cuski has been fully tested to European Safety Standards. It is machine washable and, wash after wash, will retain its wonderful softness.