As an approved essential business, we're here through all Covid alert levels so you can still get what you need for your baby - orders are shipped daily. If you're in NICU our thoughts are with you, please reach out if we can help in any way x
Our newest (and most popular!) Twin Premature Baby Milestone Cards, in a delicate Eucalyptus wreath design.
These cards are the perfect way to capture, celebrate and remember every precious moment and unique milestone that your twins reach during their journey from hospital to home.
Beautifully presented in a gift box tied with ribbon, the cards have space on the back to document the details of each twins' milestone.
- Pack of 41 cards includes 37 milestone cards + 4 'pick me ups'
- Size 15x15cm
- Printed on 300gsm uncoated card (to minimise glare from photographs)
Also available in "We've Arrived!" - a bold monochrome, gender neutral design.
Pack of 41 includes:
- We've arrived!
- First cuddle with Mum
- First cuddle with Dad
- First twin cuddle
- First snuggle with my twin
- Today I gained weight for the first time
- Today I opened my eyes for the first time
- I weighed 1kg today
- I weighed 2kg today
- I came off CPAP today
- Today I'm breathing all on my own
- I wore my first outfit today
- I was brave for my operation today
- I had a blood transfusion today
- I had my first suck of my dummy today
- First tandem feed
- I had my first drops of milk today
- I had my first breastfeed today
- I had my first bottle feed today
- We love cuddles with our nurses
- I graduated from NICU today
- I had my first bath today
- I moved into an open cot today
- I am now wire free
- I had my feeding tube removed today
- Hospital transfer...closer to home!
- Today is our due date
- It's finally home time!
- We are finally home together!
- Thankyou for taking care of us!
- Rooming in tonight!
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I rolled over for the first time
- Today I sat up all on my own
- Today I crawled for the first time
- Today I took my first steps
- Today I am finally on the charts!
- Born together, best friends forever
- Be brave, little one
- Though we be but little, we are fierce
- Small but mighty